About Hoosier Accounts Service
Hoosier Accounts Service was established as a debt collection agency in 1969 with the goal of providing professional, quality services that produce favorable returns for our clients. Since then we have been collecting past due accounts in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky, with our office located in Evansville, Indiana.
We have been in the debt collection industry for more than 40 years. During this time we have offered our clients the most comprehensive set of debt collection services available. In our efforts to provide this comprehensive service we have remained on the cutting-edge of debt collection technology and debt collection-related law and training such as:
- Certification from the American Collectors Association (ACA).
- HIPAA and FDCPA updates.
- Licensed and bonded for debt collection in Indiana and Illinois (Kentucky licensing not required).
- Accounts may be listed with the credit reporting services of Trans Union, TRW (Experian) and CSC Credit Services (Equifax).
- Flexible Automated Collection System (FACS) and Collect Savvy.
- Guaranteed contacts auto dialer.
- Accept checks over the phone.
- Accounts can be listed manually, through email, FTP, or even on our website.
But enough about us, we'd like to learn more about your business. Contact us, and we'll lay out a plan to help you recover your past due accounts.